Monday, October 24, 2011

11 01.2S 166 36.68E

Hello All,
We left Vanikolo Island this morning at 0900. We no sooner got on the outside of the reef when a big squall hit us with wind and rain. I think I am almost getting used to those things now. After noon it cleared up somewhat and we have had a pretty good sail so far. We are running with the wind so I only have up the mainsail with one reef in. The wind has been about 20 knots all day and into the evening so all is well so far, we still have the night to go through. We are headed for Nendo Island, the town of Lata where we are suppose to check into the country. I have heard that the customs is not always around but we will try. We should be there at mid morning at our current speed.
All is well here and everyone is enjoying the down wind sail to the next Island Paradise.
I will talk to you soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment