Thursday, June 28, 2012

31 48.66N 136 00.07E

Hello All,
We have had an interesting 2 days out here on the water. When I departed I knew there was a low coming through but after that there was suppose to be south to west winds. Well, we met the front and it offered gale force winds and what I thought was to be 12 hours turned out to be 24. It stalled right on top of us and offered lots of rain and wind. We were forced to make a southeast course. The wind finally settled this morning and we had a nice morning to afternoon sail in the right direction which is East. The wind came down a few hours ago and the sea is almost flat so I have decided to start the engine and start working our way off shore.
Weatherman predicts south to west winds in 24 hours so we will just toodle along until that happens.

All is well onboard and I am working on getting my sea legs back. Stefan is doing great and I am enjoying his company.

That's all for now, I will let you know what's going on as usual.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment