Friday, September 11, 2009

Grand Marina


Hi All
Well the Marina has WIFI after all.I got to move the boat closer to the ramp the other day so I can get internet now YAY.It was in the mid 80s today,man that heat just kicked my butt.I am a little tired tonight.I got another coat of varnish on today,that makes three,I am going for four.I cant wait to be done with that job so I can put the boat back together some what.The next thing to do is clean and re oil the teak.I did just a little bit today and its gonna look awesome.I met a few people on the dock today,they were asking about the trip and the boat.Everyone has been very friendly here.I like it.I loaded a few pics of where I am at so take a look and don't get gelous
Ok well I am gonna split here so take care and talk to everyone soon


P.S. Note the palm trees in the pics,it must not be fall yet cause I see the leaves on the palm trees are still green LOL



PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment