Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello

Hi All,
I have been busy just working away.I am thinking of doing some painting on the sides of the boat.My green strip is looking pretty weathered.I am not looking forward to it ,i have been avoiding the job by doing other little stuff,but I am running out of little stuff to do.I have to service the engine still but wanted to wait for a rainy day.If I stay here long enough I may see rain,like december or so,HAHA.
I talked to my canvas guy the first of the week and he should be able to start on the boat next week.If I am still here October 3rd and 4th there is a Westsail Rendezvous happening about 3 miles from where I am at.Basically Westsail owners gather from around the area and have a party checking out each others boats and Bud Taplin will will be there also.He was the general manager of Westsail Corp in the 70s and runs a business based in southern Cali supplying parts for the 1000 boats that they produced.It really sounds like a good time and I will get to show off my boat.Not to sound conceited but I am sure I will be the center of attention.I have been getting a lot of complements lately so makes it all worth it.
Ok well I am off,talk to you all soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment