Monday, April 12, 2010

Hanging around Taiohae Bay

Hello All,
We had a nice relaxing weekend here.Saturday night we had dinner with a German fellow and his wife.They actually took the trip that I want to.They went up through Japan and the up to Alaska and wintered there boat in Homer a few years ago.He said Japan was awesome and the people there were helpful and kind.He said it was very reasonable to travel there because they give breaks to travelers.We had them over to our boat last night and visited some more.
I think I will do laundry today and see if my propane bottle has been filled yet.I dropped it off Friday,they dont fill them on the spot here,some one in town fills them and then brings them back.
Steve and Trish are gonna go check out a few bays that are close by and then return back here by the end of the week.I think we will be leaving here on Saturday and go to the next bay over from here,about 5 miles away,and check it out.There is suppose to be good drinking water there too so we will get all topped off with water while we are there.
Well thats all I know for now so I will talk to you guys soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment