Monday, April 26, 2010

Still in Manihi

Hello All,
Been having a good time here. We went to town today and checked out the pass we went through to get in here and we hope to go snorkeling there in the morning. Today was a bit rough because of the wind, so we decided to wait for settled weather. Tomorrow is suppose to be better so we will see how it goes. There was a BBQ on the beach tonight with all the cruisers, there is like 6 boats here now and we had a nice time visiting with them all. We may head up the atoll Tuesday to look for a better anchorage. We were told by the locals there is some very nice water further up the atoll. We are having a good time here and there will be more to come I am sure. I will keep you posted on the events and tomorrow I may have some news for you. It's still in the works but will let you know when I know. lol That's all I can say for now will talk to you all soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment