Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patricks day dinner

Hello All,
I was invited to go out to dinner with Mark and Pauline, the cruising couple that will be staying here the season before going to Japan, and a few of the yacht club members. We went to an Irish pub, which was quiet fitting. there was a live band playing some great music and the dinner was fabulous.
Every Sunday the yacht club serves lunch and a few people showed up and took a few of the lasers out for a sail. We have had heaps of wind lately so I have just been doing little inside projects on the boat. I plan to do some touch up varnish work on the outside of the boat this week so I hope we have better weather. It has been in the 80s in the day but has cooled off to 75 at night brrrr!! hehe.
A couple from New Zealand showed up a few days ago, They are heading for Attu Island directly from Guam about the first of May and plan to tour the coast of Alaska. We have been chatting about where they will be going and looking at charts of all the different anchorages the Aleutians have to offer.
I know a few boats heading my way so I know I wont be out there alone.
I am getting a ride to town today with Mark so I need to get going. Talk to you soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment