Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hanging out with family



The last few days I have got to visit with my cousins.Last night I went and had dinner with Cousin Eddie and his wife Ellen.We had a good dinner and afterwards Eddie and I were playing guitar and bongo drums.Cousin Derek stopped by and had dinner also.It was a fun night.I went back to the boat and stayed the night to do some bright work and varnish some bad spots.I have a few leads on a crew so we will see what happens there.I came back to Toni's tonight.She has been on a business trip the last few days and got back tonight.I have more maintenance to do before I head out so I will be back there tomorrow.
Ok,thats about all I know for now.I will keep you posted on events as they happen,WOW I should be a news man.All my news is happy news.I'm liking this new job,dosen't pay worth a @#%$#% though.

P.S. These pics above are of a boat right in front of me.I will have one of these for the next Inside Passage trip

PEACE



No comments:

Post a Comment