Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In Seattle




Hi,

Im at Tully's coffee at the moment talking to you guys.I made it here from Anacortes yesterday.It took me 11 hours to get here.I left at 0400,boy was it dark.I took a short cut through Swinomish Channel which connects Fidalgo Bay to Skagit Bay then on down to Puget Sound.The town La Conner lies on the southern end of the channel.It is well marked but was still a challenge to negotiate in the cover of darkness and bright lights of the cities around the area.It made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.The rest of the day was much better.It was a beautiful day on the water and hot.I got to sail a little bit but true to form of being inside,it laid down after an hour.

I am meeting up with family tonight,my cousin Marty with his wife and kids are coming downtown to see me and the boat.That is all for now.I will be here another day so will be back tomorrow to keep you up to date.

I loaded more pics up today so take a look



PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment