Thursday, August 20, 2009

F/V Sea Star



Hello All,

I am back at Tully's Coffee again,it has excellent coffee and is just a block away.I worked on the boat yesterday ,cleaned up the cabin and vacuumed.It was beautiful evening so i I just relaxed.My cousin Marty was busy last night so we postponed until tonight.
Today I played tourist and went to see the Sea Star,its a crab boat that was on the first season of the TV show Deadliest Catch.Kenny Hindricks was there to give me the tour.His brother owns the boat and kenny worked with him 30 years.Kenny went to High School in Seward Ak in the 60s so it was pretty cool to talk about Alaska with him.I got to see the engine room which is off limits to anyone else.I guess we hit it off.
It is in the 80s again today,wow I am getting a good tan now.I will be leaving tomorrow for Port Orchard to meet up with an older couple that are interested in going to San Francisco with me.
I guess thats all for now.I posted more new pics so you know the drill.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment