Monday, November 23, 2009

Marina Del Rey


Hello all,
We finally made it here.Sorry for the delay,we stayed in Santa Barbara an extra day to explore.We arrived here yesterday afternoon.Wow was there alot of boats coming and going out of this marina.I did get a little video of the trip down to here and hope to post it in the next few weeks.We got to sail some out of Oxnard but the wind dyed out.It picked up right before arriving here but we were so close I just kept the motor going.That is the way it works down here.It is calm in the morning but picks up in the afternoon then lays back down after dark.Once I get to San Diego I want to enjoy a nice leisurely sail in the afternoon sun then go back in for a tottie hehe.This Marina is so massive you cant see it all from one place so I think we may air up the dink and cruz around some just to see it all.Just for trivia purposes this is the worlds largest man made harbor with over 6000 boats here. I loaded up more pics under Santa Barbara and I will add more of Marina Del Rey as I take them.
We will leave in the morning for Long Beach and pick up my sails.
Thats all I know for now so will talk to you all soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment