Friday, January 15, 2010

Back in Chula Vista


Hello All,
I know it been a while since my last post.My internet connection at the Marina doesn't work anymore for some reason.It is hard to find a good coffee shop in this town.I haven't been doing to much lately,just getting the boat cleaned up so I can do some wiring here soon.I did take on a little job washing and waxing my neighbors 47 foot cabin cruiser,man thats alot of work.I forgot what it was like to do laboring jobs like that.I am not 24 anymore thats for sure.I met my potential crew last weekend,he is a german traveler here checking out California.He is staying with some friends here in town and has been coming down to the marina helping me out a little.I am hoping in a few days we can take the boat out and see how he does.
I rented a car on monday and and went up to Costa Mesa and picked up my new sails.My crew went along for the ride and helped me install the mainsail on the boat.He is a really nice guy and i hope everything works out.I paid for another month at the marina so I am good till the 12th of February.I hope to be ready to go buy then.
Well I better get out of here and head for the boat.I will try to keep up with this a little better and keep you all updated.I added some new pics of where I am staying here so take a look.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment