Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello All,

Hi everyone,

Long time no talk.I have been busy with the holidays and family.I had a good Christmas and got very practical gifts as I have to haul them all back to San Diego.I will be leaving tomorrow night out of Anchorage on the red eye flight.

I cant believe its been a month already,time flies when your having fun.I have a few leads on crew to go with me and will follow up when I get back to the boat.My new sails are done so I will be making a road trip up to Costa Mesa to pick them up.The boat is pretty much ready to go,I have a few little things I have to deal with.

I will keep you guys updated as things happen.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and I hope 2010 will be a good year for everyone.I know 2010 will be one for the books in my little world.

That all for now.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment