Thursday, May 6, 2010

Biking on Fakahava

hello All,
I had a wonderful day biking around the Atoll. There is a pretty good concrete road system here with a bike trail. I went out to the airport and checked all that out then I kept going all the way out to the pass where we entered the lagoon. It was a fabulous trip, about 7 miles one way mostly on a concrete road that turned to a dirt road or in this case a coral road. I got some really good pictures of the whole trip and when I can post them you will be jealous. lol Last night we heard some music playing in town so we went in thinking there was a party or something. It turns out it was just the local kids with there music blasting playing soccer and volley ball. We watched them for a bit and it was cool to see they were having such a good time. It reminds me of when we used to play in middle school. Almost all of our friends have gone to the south pass to do diving so we are only with a few boats here now. My crew Tobias should be back by tomorrow. I think we will leave here for Tahiti by next week some time. I will take my bike and go south tomorrow and see whats on that end of the Atoll. I will let you know what I find out and I will get more pictures to show you at some point.
I will talk to you later.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment