Friday, May 21, 2010

In Papeete Tahiti

Hello All,
Its been a few days since I have talked to you.We are in Papeete Tahiti,moored downtown med moor style.We are right down town which is cool.It is a little noisy from the traffic going by but very convenient for all the shops.I was looking for a new dingy and found one not far away and very closely priced to the US.I will make a deal tomorrow morning.
Tonight we met a couple from South Africa,we had dinner with them and visited for a while.They have a crew that was suppose to go to New Zealand with them but they are not going there right away so I may have another person on the boat again to help out if all works out.When we checked in the customs told me that 90 days is all im aloud to stay so by the 16th of june I will have to move on.That sucks , so much to see and no time to see it.We will see how it goes,I am having such a good time.
We have more to do and see and I will let you know what happens.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment