Friday, October 29, 2010

Haul out

Hello All,
I have made arrangements with the marina today to have the boat hauled out of the water and put on new bottom paint. It has been almost 2 years since i have done it and its due. Where we are at offers the facilities and the paint to do such a job. The boat hasent been on the hard since I have launched it in 2007 so its due.The staff here has been most accommodating and at a very fair price so I will do the work here and enjoy New Zealand a little more with out having to do all of the work there.
Tomorrow night Jon and I plan to go out on the town and check out the night life so I will let you know how that goes.I spent most of the day shopping for paint and arranging this job so not a real exciting day in Fiji but we are getting the job done.
More to come later.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment