Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to me again

Hello All,
This last week has been basically visiting with the yacht club members and working on getting crew on the boat. I have a few leads so we will see. Outside of that its been pretty quiet. I am waiting for boat parts in the mail and waiting for a package that mom sent me.
The weather has been good with temps in the 90s and only a squall or two per day. This is my second birthday since I have been gone on land which is nice. The first one was between the states and the Marquesas.
I wanted to thank everyone that that sent me a birthday email. It means heaps being away from home and nice to hear from everyone.
I will keep in touch and let you know whats happening.
Thanks again for the warm wishes.

P.S. I am working on putting some videos together of the trip. I know its been a while. I may work on that tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment