Saturday, July 25, 2015

Gulf of Alaska

Hello All,
We have been out in the Gulf of Alaska for about 36 hours now. The wind has been light thus far so have had to use the engine. The sea and swell has been tolerable with it being mostly calm. I have been watching the weather and it looks like this will hold for the next few days but I will still be holding my breath. Jon and I are making the best of the somewhat comfortable boat motion and getting some good rest. Daren gave us some Sockeye Salmon so I think we will treat ourselves tonight to a good meal.

It has been sunny off and on since we left but completely over cast as of this morning. We have not seen a drop of rain yet but I'm sure we will get our fill down the road. I just checked the temperature this morning and it is 56 degrees. I think yesterday it got to 70.

That's all I know for now, I will keep you posted

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment