Monday, October 12, 2009

Alameda Island




Hello All,
It has been a busy week here on the Island.My Mom my sister and niece and nephew were down here in Cali to visit Grandma Morris last week so they came over on Thursday.We had lunch on the boat and visited then they took me back to Sac to have dinner with Uncle Mart and Aunt Jill,Grandma and family.It was really cool to get to see all them again and had a really good time.I stayed with Mom and Pam at there hotel that night and got to watch Celina swim in the pool and got to see Alex in a bad mood.Lol
Friday I got to do some shopping for some snorkel gear and flippers.They brought me back to the boat that afternoon and said goodbye till the next time I see my family.
On the boat home front,I got to put my snorkel gear to good use Saturday morning.I had to replace my collar zinc on the prop shaft as the old one had rotted off.The water was 65 degrees,it wasent much fun but its done.I also got the hull all waxed up,I couldn't feel my arms till the next day.I checked on my dodger progress this morning and the frame will be done tonight so I should be seeing some action in the next few days.
Yesterday I got to go out on my next door neighbors cabin cruiser to see the Blue Angels fly over the bay and the city.There were a thousand boats in the bay,I was amazed how crowded it was out there.I will post a few pics here so keep a look out.
That all for now.I will keep you updated as events unfold.



PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment