Thursday, October 29, 2009

I will be leaving next week


Hi all,
It is official,I will be leaving next week with a crew out of Alaska.The original owner of my boats son Sam will be coming down on the 2nd to crew for me to Socal.It has been a long time coming but I am ready to get going.The boat has never looked better and is a little better set up for the trip.I have 3 new sails being built in Costa Mesa Cali and they should be ready by the time I get there.
I rode my bike all over the Island today taking pictures of homes I liked and of downtown.It is hard to explain what this place looks like,it is not San Fran and is definitely not Oakland.The people here are so friendly and I cant say enough of Grand Marina and its staff.In a way I kind of hate to go but I guess that happens when you get comfortable with a place and its people.I will definitely revisit this place if the opportunity arises.
I will have pictures posted so take a look and I will probably get one more post up before I go.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment