Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dodger update



Hi all,

It is another beautiful day here on the Island.We had a storm roll though last week.The rain came down for about 8 hours and the wind blew up to 31 knots where I was at.The next day every one came out of there boats all soaked because most of the boats have leaks in their roof.They told me,wow I am glad the storm is over,I said, oh you mean that rain and a little wind was the storm? lol.They dont know what to make of me.Lately it has been in the mid 70s,I think it hit 80 yesterday.
The Dodger frame is on my boat.We worked on it last night till about 9 pm.He just has to fit it for canvas.He told me he should have it done by next weekend so my days are numbered here finally.

Thats all I know for now.Talk to you all soon

P.S. The above pic is my bike I bought a few weeks ago.It folds up so its easy to stow and has 7 speeds.The Island is now my my Oyster :)

PEACE

1 comment:

  1. Rick, the boat looks great. Sounds like you are beginning a wonderful adventure. When do you leave and where are you off to next. I take it you are waiting for canvas before leaving San Francisco Bay. We sure would like to see you before or after your world adventure. I was glad you got to see your Mom and "Grandma Morris.
    Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete