Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello All,
It is another beautiful day in paradise. Yesterday we went to church, it was a beautiful service and the singing was amazing. After the service we had a visit with one of the young families. They told us who was related to who and how they got here if they weren't born here. We told them all about our trip and what my plans are. After a few hours we came back to the boat. Jon and I fixed the radar pole, it took us about 4 hours to do the job. It looks like it will hold up nicely, I hope. Today we are leaving so we will get the boat ready to go and then say our goodbyes. We have to go back over to Omoka to check out with customs so I hope to be under way by this after noon.
We will be heading for Manihiki, a small atoll south east of us. You have to anchor outside the lagoon as there is no entry inside so weather permitting that will be our next land fall.
I will talk to you all soon


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment