Thursday, July 22, 2010

In Limbo

Hello All,
I have been trying for days to get my radar pole coming and the guy hasent answered my emails in a few days.I will try to get a hold of him tomorrow.I took a bike ride to the next town which is 6 miles away.I have been looking for replacement batteries for the boat.The gel cell batteries I have had on the boat since I put it together in 2006 are finally showing signs of wear and are not holding a charge anymore.I have been everywhere in this town and have finally found some that i think will work.They are not what I really want but they should do the job.
We had a sun downer with Compass Rose tonight and had a good visit.They are suppose to leave tomorrow and head south,basically the direction we are heading,they will just be ahead of us a few weeks.
I have been a little stressed trying to get all this stuff done and get back underway as soon as we can.Everything is good and all is well but i guess I have reached the mid way cruise blues.
I will write more tomorrow and let you know what happens.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment