Sunday, August 1, 2010

Radar pole repair

Hello All,
I finally got all of my parts to fix the radar pole and started taking it apart yesterday.After I got it apart it started pouring down rain so I was forced to stop.My crew is off exploring today so I took the time to upload the rest of my pics to the albums so take a look.I added some to existing albums and created a few more.I am finally up to date with all of the places I have been so take a few minutes sometime and take a gander.I have some video that I need to upload and I will let you know when I get it on the site.
Jon is still waiting for a new camera to come in the mail and I have one more small package I am waiting for so we will be here another week it looks like.
Enjoy your Sunday and I will talk to you soon



PEACE

1 comment:

  1. R-

    Would you post a link to the albums?

    Thanks,
    M
    s/v Bluewater
    Currently in Homer, Alaska

    ReplyDelete