Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shopping Day

hello all,
I have just been working on the boat,getting stuff put away and fixing little things.I made a trip to Ace Hardware on the bus yesterday.That place has everything you can imagine.Jon took a bus ride to the east side of the Island and checked out a few villages.It has been beautiful the last few days with very little rain so we have been out and about.
Tomorrow we get to go to the grocery store and stock up on a few things.They have a store here like Costco and the prices are very reasonable for being out here in the middle of the Pacific.I am still waiting on one package and I hope to see it tomorrow or Saturday then I think we will head over to Western Samoa early Tuesday morning.
We have had a great time here and the people are so aweome.Today I got my hair cut and the women that owns the salon used to live in Anchorage and Valdez,small world.I here the story all the time though,everybody here knows about Alaska or has been there before.
Well I am having dinner now so I will talk to you soon.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment