Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

Hello All,
I had a good birthday yesterday, or if I was in Alaska it would be today, Anyway, Mike and I got the boat all cleaned up, Projects are coming to a close so I put a bunch of tools away and you can actually sit down now haha. Last night we went to the beach and I was planing on either hitching a ride or getting a taxi to go to paihia for a birthday dinner. When we got the dingy tied up I ran into some cruising friends and I told them my plan, they said, just borrow our car and go to town. I know so many nice people, so we did and I had a really nice steak dinner, yummy. It was a nice evening and I had a great time.
We are all ready to go basicly, just waiting for weather now. We will cruise the Bay of Islands then head up north 20 miles and check out a few places up there. After that we will work our way to Auckland. I have concert tickets to "Stone Temple Pilots" on the 26th of March so we will be down there before that. They are an old 90's band I really liked and there still going.
Well thats all for now so I will talk to you soon.

P.S. Thank you to everyone that sent me a card here or sent an email to say Happy Birthday, it means allot so far from home.
kisses and hugs to all.


PEACE

1 comment:

  1. Rick, oops sorry happy birthday buddy. What kind of steak did you celebrate with. How did your intestines like all that red meat? Seems last year you celebrated with 40,000 feet of water under your keel. Glad to hear you are OK, lots of damage from the quake near the epicenter. Brings back memories of Anchorage and Good Friday. You should be ready to attend that concert, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete