Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Polar Bound" is North Pole bound

Hello All,
I saw David off this morning. He is on his way to Fiji as we speak. I have had a great time talking to him the last few days. I gave him a hand with a few projects and I just hung out with him running errands.
Trish left back to the UK on Monday and Steve and his crew to Fiji and friend of many years Terry left to go climbing on the south island for a few weeks yesterday. He rented a car to shuttle everyone to the Keri Keri airport so I went along to bring the car back and for doing the favor I got to use the car the rest of the day. I went to the clinic to get some medication for malaria infected areas I will be visiting and I got to post some pictures in the New Zealand album so check them out when you get a chance.
Alex from France wants to make the trip with me so now I have a few options for other crew to come along so I am thinking, boy its hurts too. he he
I had dinner tonight with Michelle and her husband Bernie on Mo Mo. She works at the marine store with Bob. We had a great dinner and a good visit. They made Mexican food which you cant find here so that was a real treat. They spent allot of time cruising Mexico before coming down here. They have been here a few years now.
Well that about sums up my days here since I last blogged so I will keep in touch.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment