Monday, June 13, 2011

Walking tour Vanua Levu

Hello All,
We went for a 15 mile walk yesterday, wasn't suppose to be that long but just kept going. We walked over the hills to the south side of the Island and took a road and the beach all the way around the West side of the Island. We ended up on the point of Vanua levu to a resort owned by Jean Michel Cousteau, It has an open bar so I had a Mai tie, first one in a while and it was good after all of the walking.
Today I ran into Steve, jon and my friend from last year. We went out to the Island right by where I am moored and hung out with a few of this friends. Alex and Renaud went to look at a water fall not far from here by bus. I wanted to talk to Steve so I stayed behind to visit.
Steve left on the ferry tonight to a resort his wife works at. He got a degree for tourism so he left to go work with his wife on an Island not far from Suva. We had a really good visit and met his uncle, a really cool guy that lives right here in town. Steve's uncles name is Sunny and i plan to visit with him again,
All is well in Savu Savu so I will talk to you soon.



PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment