Friday, May 6, 2011

New crew joined the boat

Hello All,
It has been a few days since I have posted. My new crew is on board and we are waiting for a weather window to leave.
Steve on Curious showed up a few days ago and we walked to town so I could get my meds for malaria for the places I will be visiting in the next few months and he went shopping to stock up the boat. We had a great time visiting along the way of there travels of the south Island the last few weeks. Rob on Compass Rose showed up here also and have visited with him. I am sure we will all leave together with good weather to get there.
Alex and Renaud just joined me on the boat last night and we went shopping for groceries today. Bernie on Mo Mo gave us a ride to town to get a few things. I think we will have a great time , they are nice guys and easy to get along with. I hope to get them out sailing tomorrow to get to know the boat and weather permitting we will head out next week sometime. They have both been on sailboats so its nothing new to them. I am glad to have experienced crew on board for the crossing to Fiji. We will go cruise the bay of Islands while we are waiting and will be cool to visit anchorages I haven't seen yet.
Well that's all for now and I will keep in touch.



PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment