Friday, July 8, 2011

Crew Interviews

Hello All,
Sorry its been a few days since I last wrote. I have been just keeping my ear to the ground looking for crew and have been busy visiting with other cruising boats. I have been doing some light maintenance, some touch up varnishing and got out the needle and thread and fixed a bad spot on one of my older sails.
I have visited with 3 people interested in sailing with me, I have a 4Th that I will meet on Monday. So far I havent found anyone committing them selves past November so I may just have to resort to finding people as I need them. It is allot to ask someone to take a year off and come sailing in the less traveled road of the North Pacific.
Next week I plan to take one of the potential crew on a 3 hour sail to Musket Cove. It is a world famous destination in the Mamanuca Island group and it will give me a chance to see how they do.
Talk to you all later.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment