Saturday, July 2, 2011

Location updates

Hello All,
Alex and I cleaned the boat up today, was really nice to have a hose with fresh water to rinse the salt off. My co workers in Alaska used to complain about how much salt is put on the road in the winter time and how it rusts everything. Let me put this in perspective, my boat floats in 2 times the amount put on the road so that's what I have to deal with so no more complaining here.
I have settled into Vuda point and am enjoying my stay here. I posted some notices for crew on the board so I hope I hear from someone. This is a popular place for boats so I am sure something will come up.
We went out and had a nice dinner tonight at a resort close by, The First Landing Resort. It so happens that this is the first beach that the Fijian people landed on when they came to the Islands.
I updated my route so you can see where I have been in Fiji, I haven't been everywhere but almost everywhere between the 2 years. We have been invited to a dinner at the cafe managers house tomorrow night so we are looking forward to that.
That's all I know for now.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment