Saturday, September 10, 2011

Compass Rose

Hello All,
It is the weekend here in Port Villa so not allot is open. I managed to find Internet down town but it is very slow. I have been trying to update my position on my map but no luck yet. There is one Internet Cafe I will try tomorrow.
Rob on Compass Rose came in 2 days ago and got a mooring right by us. He has been cruising the Northern Islands for the last month. His crew left the boat a week ago to go back to Isreal so he brought the boat back down here solo. He will leave to boat here for a month to go visit his mother in the states on Tuesday for a month. I was hoping I would run into him before he left. It is really cool to see old friends I have spent so much time with. We had him over for a sundowner last night and he told us about all of the Vanuatu Islands visited. It was really great to catch up once again.
I will try again tomorrow to up date the route traveled so far . I will let you know. We are still pretty new to the place so still learning about the people and there languages.
I will talk to you soon.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment