Sunday, September 11, 2011

Super Markets

Hello All,
Today we went to the Port Vila's largest Super Market not far from the Yacht Club. It was a very nice surprise to see a variety of food stuffs that I am used to seeing in America. The best selection I have seen since Tahiti. The French and the British governed this place till 1980 so there is heaps of french cheese and wine here and other things. We spent an hour looking around and taking notes as to what we will be getting on Wednesday to restock the boat. I have learned on this trip that if you see it you get it because you may not get the chance for months at a time.
Tomorrow we will jump on a bus and go check out a few sites close by the city. There are a few things to do here so we will try to get in as much as we can before we head out on Thursday.
I am at the Internet Cafe and the crew is in the dingy waiting so I better get.
Oh, one more thing, the Internet is to slow here to add pictures or update my position so I will start giving Long Lat for my positions as I go.
Talk to you later.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment