Wednesday, July 11, 2012

39 30.32N 152 48.71E

Hello All,
After having wind off and on the last 2 days it finally calmed completely. We sat adrift for 4 hours yesterday and I started the engine at 1900. I ran it until noon today when the wind filled back in and now under sail once again. The weather has been very warm and sunny off and on. A far cry from the rain showers we got 2 nights ago.

I have been looking at the weather and wasn't expecting anything until tomorrow so this was a nice little surprise. We were in the middle of a big high pressure but now I see it's falling again which means wind or rain or both. We will take what ever mother nature has in store to get me home and with 1400 miles to get to Adak we welcome it.

All is well onboard and I have been reading for the first time in a while.
I will talk to you soon.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment