Saturday, April 28, 2012

32 26.81N 134 27.29E

Hello All, Just to put everyone at ease, I got the boat in gear and am now managing my way to Kobe/Osaka. I called the place I bought the engine from yesterday and they gave me a few ideas to sort the problem out. I did some work to the transmission this morning messing with some ajustment shims and have so far managed to keep it from sliping. It is not fixed by far but I hope it gets us in to Osaka. If the creek doesn't rise we should be there early Monday morning. I am holding my breath here. So far so good, as the saying goes. We did get some good wind to move 30 miles last night, which made us both happy. It has been a beautiful day, calm flat seas and about 78 degrees. All is well and we are headed in the right direction. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment