Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crew has arrived

Hello All,
My new crew showed up on the 4th and I went to pick Stephen up with my rented car. He is originally from Saskatatchewan Canada but has been living in London for some time. He has been helping me run arrends and and finish some little projects on the boat. He is a big music fan so we have been having a great time visiting. He has never sailed before but is very keen on learning every thing to make the boat go. I showed him around down town yesterday and tomorrow we will drive down to the south of the island. Jim and Tory , the new Zealand couple that is anchored here will come along with us so they can see some of the Island also. I give the car back on Monday so till then we will use it for getting around.
We will get the boat out sailing next week and I will see how my new auto pilot works and get Stephen used to getting sails up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment