Monday, April 30, 2012

Kobe Japan

Hello All, We finally got checked in with Immigration as of yesterday at 1700. It was a holiday so they were very busy and short handed but now we are free to check the country out. The first night we were here 10 locals that have boats here came over to welcome us to Japan. They brought food, beer, wine and hung out on the boat asking lots of questions, where we are from and where we are going. There English was pretty broken but we managed to understand them and it was a great time. I think that is the most people I have had on my boat. Yesterday afternoon my Swedish crew that was suppose to help me bring the boat from the south Island showed up here. They are leaving the country in a few days and asked if they could stay on the boat until they leave. I told them no problem, it is the least I can do for changing my master plan around that left them out of the loop. We all went out for a walk around the city last night and found a little place for dinner. Stephen will be leaving this morning for Tokyo and then onto Canada. This has to be the most interesting country I have visited so far. It is so different from where I am from and all of the places I have been. I am looking forward to traveling around with my Swedish crew for the next few days. I am also looking into how I am going to fix the boat transmission, I need to get that problem solved as soon as I can. That is all for now and I will keep in touch. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment