Friday, June 11, 2010

Bike Tour

Hello All,
Today started off awesome,the sun was shineing very little wind,just a great morning.So I got out my bike and we all went to shore.Dephine and Jon rented 2 bikes and we set off to go around the north Island.What we discovered along the way was this is one of the most beautiful Islands I have visited to date.The road that goes around had an awesome view point of the bay we were anchored in the other day and it was breath taking.I got lots of pics of the whole trip and they turned out great.It took us 4 hours to go around.We took our time and just took it all in.We stopped at a store in one of the little villages and got a drink of Rotui juice,of coarse,and while we were there we saw a guy feeding eels in this little river.They were jumping out of the water to get the food,it was amazing to watch.Jon and I took a swim in the ocean when we got back to the north side of the Island.That felt really good after burning up all morning.When we returned back to the boat we got it all ready to set sail tonight.We are heading for Bora Bora at 2100.It is 53 miles so I want to get there by morning.We didnt have enough time here but at least we got to see it.
I will let you know how it all goes tomorrow.I hope we get to sail tonight.The wind has been light the last week so it is due to pick up I hope.
Thats all for now.I will talk to you tomorrow.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment