Friday, June 18, 2010

East Lagoon of Bora Bora

Hello All,
We made it to the east lagoon of Bora Bora. It is a lot different over here, it is not as populated and the water is very clear. A few of the passes to get here are very swallow but it is very well marked. Jon and I went to one of the motus after dropping the anchor and met a really nice local. We visited with him for 2 hours and told him about my adventure. He was very interested in hearing about my travels. He told us about some good places to snorkel on the south of the island and gave us a few coconuts to eat. After that we came back to the boat and Delphine made us a really good dinner and we talked till everyone wanted to go to bed.
We will be here on the east side till Sunday or Monday waiting for good wind and I will let you know how it all goes.
I will talk to you soon.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment