Thursday, June 24, 2010

Still sailing to Penrhyn

Hello All,
We are more than half way to Penrhyn now. In about 48 hours we should be at the the Cooks Islands Atoll. I hope it will be in the after noon. If not we will have to heave to all night out side the entrance till day light. All is well so far, every one is doing great. The sailing has been good. The wind let up a little today so we just dropped the main and put the Yankee jib back up. We are making between 5 and 5.5 knots so we are pleased. My McGyver fix to the radar pole is holding good so far, I am still holding my breath. Jon is trying a new fishing lure today so maybe we will have fish tonight, we will see.
That's all I know for now on the high seas so I will talk to you tomorrow.

Oh one more thing, my friend in Homer that has been updating my location on my web site has gone on a sailing trip for 3 weeks in Prince William Sound so the location on my site will be out dated till he returns.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment