Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Still Anchored in Omoka Penrhyn

Hello All,
We are waiting for the wind to come down a bit before we move across the lagoon. There is a very nice protected anchorage on the east side but I want to wait for the wind waves to come down before I try to get the anchor out of the coral. It feels hung up in a few spots so I will wait for the motion of the boat to settle before we try.
We didn't do much yesterday, just read books and chatted some. I read up on a few manuals for the systems on board that I haven't had time to read so it was time well used. We will go into town today and see about getting more of my money exchanged. There is no bank to do this, there are a few locals that have small businesses that can do it for us. We will try to get to the east side tomorrow afternoon so until then I will talk to you all later.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment