Tuesday, November 23, 2010

33 42.43 S 175 32.85 E

Hello All,
We have been on the rumb line to Opua since we turned the boat around last night. The wind was a little to south at first so I was helping the boat out by running the engine. Right now we are 147 miles out and under sail only. Feels good to have the boat sailing again. We got passed by another boat on passage today. They left Fiji the same time we did. I don't know them but I said hello on the VHF. I have been hearing them on the net in the morning and saw they were close to our position. If we wouldn't have had to tack yesterday we could have beat them in. Oh well it was nice to see someone else out here.
All is well on board so I will talk to you tomorrow.

PEACE

2 comments:

  1. Rick, by the time you get this it should be Thanksgiving. I doubt you will be eating a gobbler but I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thinking of you Rick. Be Thankful you aren't celebrating in the November RAIN at home. Eager to hear the tales

    ReplyDelete