Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hanging out in Opua

Hello All,
I'm sorry its been so long since I last wrote. I have been busy trying to get stuff done on the boat before I leave to go back home on the 14th of December. Folks keep coming in from Tonga and Fiji that I have met in the past so I have been busy visiting also. Tomorrow I am tieing the boat to a floating pier by the marina where I will leave it for a few months. The fees are pretty reasonable and I want it tied to a dock rather than a mooring while I am gone.
Now for the exciting news, Myself and my 2 crew are invited to join Curious to sail down to Auckland where Steve will leave his boat for a few months. He plans on taking 3 days to get down there anchoring in bays along the way. We should be down there by Friday so I will spend the weekend there then catch a bus back up here to Opua till I have to leave for home. I am setting the boat up with some good solar panels and fixing a few things before I leave for home. It should be a lot of fun to sail on a boat that can do 10 knots. I will be taking lots of pictures of the trip so I will share them with you when I can.
That's all for now, so i will talk to you soon.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment