Sunday, March 27, 2011

Auckand and and concert weekend

Hello All,
I made it to the concert Saturday night at Vector Arena in Auckland to see The Stone Temple Pilots. They put on an awesome show. They played all of the favorites to what looked like a sold out show and even a few new songs. They were very popular in the 90's and was nice to see they still have it. After the show I went out for a few beers then stayed the night in a hotel. I caught the bus back yesterday afternoon.
I got ahold of Dan and I think we will try to leave to head north tomorrow. I need to figure out who will be going back to the tropics with me so I will be in Opua for a month or so.
I will keep in touch and let you know whats going on.


P.S. I uploaded some new pictures on the New Zealand Album. I only got 3 up before my time ran out at the cafe. I'll get more up when I get back to Opua. Cheers

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment