Thursday, March 24, 2011

A hike and water falls

Hello All,
I got the boat moved today at noon to some pile moorings not attached to land but very close to the beach by dingy. Rob and LuAnne on Compass Rose came on board and helped me to get the boat tied up. After that I took a walk into town just to have a look around. This afternoon Rob gave me a call and him and LuAnne met me at there car and we took a little drive to some trails not to far away that lead to some waterfalls. The hike was awesome with rivers and jungle to go through. We had a great time. When we returned we went and had some pizza at one of the water front restaurant's.
I may not be out exploring the whole North Island on my sail boat but I am having a really great time visiting with all these fine folks I have come to meet.
Tomorrow I will go the the super market and get a few things that are hard to find in Opua and then after that is any ones guess. Saturday I will be going to Auckland on a bus to see my concert and will be returning here on Sunday.
That's all for now so I will talk to you soon.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment