Monday, March 14, 2011

Heading south in the morning

Hello All,

I will leave in the morning headed for Auckland. I will meet my new crew Dan at the dock in the morning and hope to set off around 1000. We will take a a few days to get to Whangarei where I hope to meet up with Compass Rose and Albatross 3. I think Dan will get picked up and go home in till I'm ready to head down farther. I hope to be pulling into Auckland around the 24th or so. The weather and wind is suppose to be good at least for the next few days but we will see. I will be out of Internet for the next few days but I will fill you in when I can. It will be good to get the boat out again and get some sailing in. I got it all cleaned up today so she should be ready.
I had dinner with a cruising couple tonight. They are both from North America with there 2 small girls. They have lived here a few years and are loving it. It was a really nice visit and I will see them again when I return in 3 weeks.
Well I am tired and have a big day tomorrow so I will talk to you soon.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment