Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trip to Auckland take 2

Hello All,
I have been looking around and I found help to get to Auckland. Dan is a local New Zealander that has his own boat and a certified captains licence. He has been sailing the waters for over 30 years and Im glad to have him come along. He wants to go to the tropics this year so he will be on the boat for a few weeks to see how everything goes. I will be leaving the first part of next week and hope the weather is good for the sail south. I will make a stop in Whangarei where I will meet Rob and Luanne on Compass Rose and hope to meet up with Jons old skipper Rob and his wife Ruth on Albtross3. I will be in Auckland by the 24th or so for the concert then we will head back up here to Opua.
I am i limbo here of sorts, the boat is tip top and not much to do but wait for the weather to be in my favor of heading south.
I will keep in touch and let you know how it goes.



PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment