Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In Petersburg Ak


Hello all,
We arrived here  yesterday the 21st at 1700.I got ahold of my family that lives here this morning and im hoping to meet up with them this evening.We took a walk around and its pretty cool town.The folks here are real friendly.A fisherman we met down at the dock last night gave us a silver salmon so we will be eating like kings again.We are using the internet at this cool bar, Kito's Kave.I hope we get done uploading stuff soon or they will have to pour us out of here.

I have 2 new videos of us in Prince William Sound and I have more pics under Southeast Alaska.I have more video to upload to get more up to speed but it takes time so im working on it.
Ok, I'm off to change the oil on the boat so we will talk to you soon

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment