Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dodger is done!



Hi everyone,
Today is a good day even though its blowing 25 knots.My dodger got finished yesterday.I am pretty happy with it,there are a few things I would have done differently but it seems to always work that way.The boat is basicly ready to go,in fact I may go out for a sail tomorrow weather permitting.My crew Dan that was suppose to go down the coast with me wants to go out for a day sail and I have been wanting to see a little more of the bay before I leave.Speaking of leaving it looks like around the 2nd of November.I am waiting for a call from my new crew so we can make this happen and blow this Popsicle stand.
I will keep you folks updated as usual.I added some new pics of the dodger so take a look and let me know how it looks.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment