Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nadi, Fiji

Hello All,
I finally made it to Fiji, I got a motel for the night and will be heading for New Zealand tomorrow afternoon.
I spent last night in Honolulu Hawaii and met up with Michelle, she is Nicks girlfriend off of Compass Rose. I haven't seen her since American Samoa so it was nice to meet up with her again. She was on Compass Rose since they left Hawaii and had to go back to Hawaii for work when they arrived in Tonga. When we met Compass Rose there, in Tonga, she had just left days before.
I was hoping to meet Nick while I was there in Honolulu but as luck would have it he was coming in from New Zealand as I was leaving.
She picked me up at the motel and took me to meet some of her friends hanging out at Waikiki beach.We had a great time visiting and took a road trip up one of the mountains and had an awesome view of the city skyline. One of Nick and Michelle's friends came along with us, Tom from New Hampshire, Tom was a lot of fun to hang out with and between the 2 of them I had a most memorable evening.
I will be heading for New Zealand in the afternoon and should be in by 530 pm. I will stay the night in Auckland and catch a bus back home to the floating palace by Friday afternoon.
I will give you a shout when i get in.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment